Here’s the deal. A few of us were talking about how crazy (stupid?) planking was and thought it would be cool to do something similar but for basketball heads. So we cam up with #draping!!!
How does #draping work? It’s easy, just take a Raptor’s jersey (#15 if you got it) then drape it on a statue and snap a photo. The more creative or random the better. If we do this up right, we could make this go viral and have people #draping from T.O. to Shanghai. So let’s go!
1. Get a Raptors jersey (#15 if you got it)
2. Drape it on a statue (or something statue-like)
3. Snap a photo of it
5. Spread the word and check out the other entries
Amir, Veezy, and the interns are going to select the top 5 entries based on creativity and likes/retweets. And as for the actual prizes, each of the top 5 will get an autographed Amir poster and the top #draper will get an Amir Johnson jersey plus 2 tickets to an upcoming game.
So get #draping fam!
– Run with it: you can #drape statues, mannequins, stop signs, bushes…
– Don’t know where statues are? Check local parks or government buildings.
– Get creative: use a basketball, use your friends, use whatever… Go hard.
Amir Johnson throws out the first pitch for the Toronto Blue Jays. See if the ball made it to home plate, better yet check out how many tries it took Amir to make it happen!