Here’s the deal. A few of us were talking about how crazy (stupid?) planking was and thought it would be cool to do something similar but for basketball heads. So we cam up with #draping!!!
How does #draping work? It’s easy, just take a Raptor’s jersey (#15 if you got it) then drape it on a statue and snap a photo. The more creative or random the better. If we do this up right, we could make this go viral and have people #draping from T.O. to Shanghai. So let’s go!
1. Get a Raptors jersey (#15 if you got it)
2. Drape it on a statue (or something statue-like)
3. Snap a photo of it
5. Spread the word and check out the other entries
Amir, Veezy, and the interns are going to select the top 5 entries based on creativity and likes/retweets. And as for the actual prizes, each of the top 5 will get an autographed Amir poster and the top #draper will get an Amir Johnson jersey plus 2 tickets to an upcoming game.
So get #draping fam!
– Run with it: you can #drape statues, mannequins, stop signs, bushes…
– Don’t know where statues are? Check local parks or government buildings.
– Get creative: use a basketball, use your friends, use whatever… Go hard.
statuspress Error: Something bad happened! Try again later.
In honor of the 2014/2015 NBA season NBA.com counts down Amir’s top 10 plays as a Toronto Raptor!